HF Crescent Patch Kills Pain and Swelling of Small Joints and Wounds
When you need to provide healing therapy to a small body part, the HealFast Therapy Crescent is the perfect tool. An effective concentrated therapy, the Crescent shape provides a flexible therapeutic area of 7.37 cm by 2.79 cm (2.9 in. x 1.1 in.). Vets use the Crescent shape on paws. We include Crescents in our small and extra small Recovery coats.
PEMF (Pulsed ElectroMagnetic Field) therapy has been used for decades to reduce pain and swelling. The clinical evidence of its efficacy is overwhelming. Now HealFast Therapy patches are a portable version of PEMF that you can put right on a wound or injury.
A primary cause of pain is the swelling of the tissues associated with inflammation. Swelling mechanically disrupts nerve endings producing acute pain in the inflamed region. By reducing the swelling and stimulating sensor neurons HealFast Therapy quickly relieve pain from a wide variety of conditions.
- Drug-free treatment for pain and swelling from sprains, strains, injuries and conditions like arthritis and hip dysplasia.
- Light, flexible loop antenna design with tab activated on and off switch delivers award-winning ActiPatch shortwave therapy for your pets or horses.
- Therapy lasts for 720 hours and the tab switch extends the life when not in use,
- Crescent shape fits well on paws and other small areas,
- Therapeutic area of 7.37 cm by 2.79 cm. in a concentrated easy to use size..
- Relieves joint, muscle and tendon pain
- Reduces swelling and inflammation
- Improves mobility, accelerates healing of wounds, incisions, and bruises.
- Has no contra-indications or side-effects.